Sunday, February 28, 2010

Around the house

So we moved into a new apartment about two months ago and all the walls were bare. So my nesting bug kicked in to make our new place a little more homey.  Here are some things I have done.










I saw this picture in the pottery barn magazine and thought it was fun but they wanted $200 bucks for the thing. So me and Landon came up with our own for about $25 with stuff from home depot and walmart. and now were slowly adding pictures and nick nacks to it.



Also I saw this cute entry way decoration and copied it for our from entry table, I got the lantern at Ikea for about $10 bucks and I spray painted it cream and added some decor balls and the letter C.


And then some cute pictures and a hanging planter tin I got for my birthday around the front door to finish it off.

I have a few more things on my to do list for the house. Since Landon made me a beautiful bed for my birthday I am now getting around to decorating our bedroom. Im going to attempt to make a new duvet cover and some curtains add some pictures and tie the whole room together.  I will post pictures when its all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment