Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Fun!

I have always been big on holidays and so for our first year being married I wanted to start making traditions how I want them to be! I was so excited for easter this year to go all out in making Landons easter basket the best ever! Landon is a coke lover for life and so I decided to fill his easter basket around that. He has this idea that coke in bottles is better than anything else so I got him a big case from costco and two old school coke mugs. A new shirt and game for his xbox that he had been wanting for awhile. He loved it and promptly popped a bottlecap off a coke. Landon really went over the top on my easter basket he didnt nessesarly fill my basket to the brim but what he did put in it was perfect. Landon got me a new pair of Maui Jim sunglasses that I had been eyeing since he broke my last pair. Knowing that I love girraffs he got me a new one and put my new shades on him! And then he filled the rest with more peeps then you could think about eating. It was kinda wierd only haveing the two of us on easter, but it makes me even more excited for our future family and filling their easter baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment