Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good at living life...bad at writing about it!

I keep telling Landon that I need to get around to updating our blog because we have had so much fun stuff happen in the last month! But when all is said and done I run out of time or end up having homework to finish, and its just one thing after another. So I decided that I would take advantage of a slow day at the office and update everyone on our fun filled last month!

The months keep flying by and its hard to keep track of time. When we got married I decided that every year around our anniversary I wanted to get pictures done so that we can look back on them and see how much we have changed. One of our friends Tamera (Tea Marie Photography) took our pictures this year and did such a great job on them, its been hard to pick witch ones I want printed off.


Landon and I have been married for one year now!!! It has gone by so fast its neat to think back on all the things we have done in the last year and how close we have grown and think of all the wonderful years we have to come! For our anniversary we decided that we wanted to do a cruise... unfortunatly were both in school, and working full time so we had to postpone that untill were out of school for break. So we decided to do something small and just get away for the weekend. We went to VEGAS! It was a ton of fun, we went down on the weekend that the U of U was playing UNLV and so we got tickets to the game, stayed in a nice hotel, ate at some amazing resturants, and went to see the Blue man group! It was so nice to get away with Landon and forget about the stresses of school and work and just remember how much we love spending time with each other!
Landon also surprised me with having some anniversary bands made for my wedding ring, and now it looks absolutly amazing! I love them so much(I will have to post a pic later)! I love looking down and being reminded of what a great husband I have!
October was so much fun! School is going good for both of us, I am actually understanding and doing well in Statistics, and im getting close to being able to put in my nursing school application! Landon got a great new job at UVU. We now get to spend most of our nights together having fun going out, working on projects, catching up on some of our favorite tv shows and just having a good time! I cant wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I am so excited to get to go on our cruise next year! I cant wait to make the next year better than the first!


1 comment:

  1. You guys are so cute! I love the pictures and think it's a really good idea to take some once a year.

    ReplyDelete