Saturday, March 20, 2010

I make it hard for Landon!

So I love being surprised but I don't make it easy! I am always telling Landon that I want him to surprise me and be a sweet and cute husband, but then he is married to me and I have to make it the hardest thing to do. I have to be in the know! I ask way too many questions so that I know what is going on. Landon is the worst lier in the world. These to combos make it almost impossible to surprise me, I ask questions and Landon tries to lie to keep the surprise a surprise, but then I can tell he is lying and get mad and he ends up telling me. So much for that surprise!
And then I am really impatient! So if there is something that I'm eyeing, I want it as soon as possible! Case in point, my favorite author released a new book and I wanted to read it so bad! We didn't have any spending money left until our next payday so I had to wait! Payday came around and Landon thought it would be cute if he got the book and surprised me with it when I got back from school. Well that never happened...I left early for work so I could stop by Target and pick the book up that morning so I could start reading it! After getting home from school I showed Landon what I got, and ruined his whole surprise! I still gave him the credit for remembering and trying to do something so sweet for me.
So either Landon is going to have to get better about lying about surprises or I have to be more patient, who knows if either of these will ever happen so that Landon can finally pull of a surprise for me!

Also go check out my new curtains at my other blog Make it better yourself!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know Jodi Picoult released a new book! I assume that's who you're talking about because I'm pretty sure she's your favorite... so what book is this?

    and ps I love that new picture of the two of you at the top of your blog.

    ReplyDelete