Thursday, September 16, 2010

3's and 7's

Bad things happen in 3's and 7's....
so after having my wallet stolen last week the bad luck streak was just getting started!
.
On tuesday I was busy canceling all my cards and filing police reports so I forgot that tuition was due that day...opps! I had to go down to the registrars office and beg them not to drop my classes.
.
Thursday I had to go down to the social security office to get a new SS card (you need that to get a new drivers license). But they would not give me one because I didn't have a drivers license!  They said I could go and get a copy of my medical record signed by my doctor, so I went down to my Dr's office. BUT they couldn't give it to me without a ID! I lost it and was bawling in the middle of the office. Finally they felt so bad they let me use my car registration and gave me my record. I was finally able to apply for my SS card. (I have to wait for that to be mailed before I can head down to the DMV which will be another adventure).
.
Later thursday I had class, so I went up to the U a little early so I could go and get my new student ID and trax pass and do a few other things on campus. After class on my way to my car I could not find my keys in my bag. I spent the next 30 min back tracking around campus, and lucky for me some nice person turned them in to the student union desk!
.
That weekend I had my cliff face rescue class from 8am-8pm, it was tons of fun! But on Saturday night when I got home from my class I realized that I needed a few things from the store. So I just grabbed a set of car keys and left. When I came back from the store I realized I didn't grab my house keys...I was locked out. This normally wouldn't have been so bad because my Mom usually has a spare key and Landon. But Landon was out of town for work and I had used my Mom's copy awhile back and never gave it back to her. So I had to call the locksmith at 11pm wait for 1 hour for him to come and pay $50 bucks to have him let me in.
.
It was a really adventurous week! By the end of it was just exhausted! I was just waiting to see what else  could happen next. I usually am really good about knowing where I put things, so I feel like my brain has just gone to mush. I think my heavy class load is getting to me and stressing me out just a bit. So I have decided that I am going to cut back on my work hours (lucky me I have a great boss that will let me) So that I can have a few hours for me and to catch up on homework. Hopefully this will help my stress level....I don't have much more stuff to loose!

2 comments:

  1. I remember in college, if I had a really bad day-I was sure a good one was on its way (sometime). So, for as many bad things are happening right now, just think about all the good things that are bound to happen because you made it through the bad! Hope it gets better soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry Michelle! That sounds like a pretty terrible week! I hope things are looking up now though. :)

    ReplyDelete