Saturday, February 28, 2009

Best Birthday Ever

So this is the first birthday that me and Landon have celebrated together and so after Landon heard about my past less amazing birthdays he decided to give me the ultimate birthday ever and he sure did! It started a week before my actual birthday and his family had us over for dinner and his dad made his famous ribs, my favorite! his grandparents gave me a pot and pan set and his mom and sister gave me a clock.  He took me out on different dates during the week. On Friday night after getting home we were getting in bed and I was fluffing my pillows and low and behold under my pillow was a card, I picked it up and hidden under it was my ipod! One I had been hinting for to landon for weeks! Total surprise! I was so excited I stayed up for hours playing with my new toy!  On saturday we really celebrated we went up and ate at the Cheesecake factory...SO GOOD! Then we went walking around the mall and Landon bought me a new pair of high heels that I wanted. After that we went to the gateway to the Apple store to buy fun stuff for my new toy, we got a screen protector a little cover for it and my fun red case for it!On my acctual birthday sunday (the superbowl we went to my parents house and celebrated with lots of food, fun and cake! I had so much fun spending the week with friends and all my family. But Landon did not leave it at that. Another one of my birthday presents was passes to go snowboarding! Landon had never been so it was a big step for him to promise me a trip.
So a week later we went up to Brighton for a fun fil
led time of night boarding! We invited my sister a long and had a great time teaching Landon the basics and getting a good laugh at him falling time after time! After awhile he started getting the hang of it and we started up the lift and by the end of the night we were on the big kids lift flying down the mountain!












On top of everything Landon did for my Birthday we also got to celebrate Valentines day I spent 
all morning mastering the art of making heart shaped pancakes, Landon got me flowers and we got to play in the snow for awhile before we went out and about around town Landon had a surprise
for me and took me to a furniture store in Provo that I like and told me that I could pick out a couch! I had been dying for a new couch seeing that the one in our apartment is balancing on some of my old text books....needless to say I was very excited  and loved it. We finally found one we both liked and that Landon was able to haggle for a good price and bought it!
Needless to say I have an amazing Husband and I love him so much Im so lucky to have someone like him in my life to keep each day new and exciting! This was the best birthday/week/month ever...Landon is going to have a tough time topping this next year!


2 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! It sounds like you had an amazing month!! I'm so happy you guys found eachother! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog on facebook and had to check it out:) Very cute blog and it sounds like your birthday month was amazing:) I was also recently told that I have to blog to be cool so our blog address is alexandashleybreton@blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete