Wednesday, February 18, 2009

House to Home

So for the longest time I have been dying to decorate our new apartment. Landon knowing my itch to decorate got me a few things for christmas that I had been eyeing. Due to my supreme capablility of procrastination and business It has taken till now to finally get pictures printed and put in to the frames so that we could hang them up. But the final product is amazing!
It was a fight to get all the pictures the same height on the wall, getting the ribbon tied right. Me and Landon rehung all of the pictures a few time to get them right. Eventually after time were going to start replacing our wedding pictures with pictures of us through out the years and even
 longer out in to the future family pictures and pictures of kids.
Also for christmas my parents gave Landon and I a Greg Olsen print called "Walk with Me" that I had been pining over for quite sometime. and now along with our wedding pictures its on the wall and I could not be happier. So our little apartment is starting to come together and be a great place to come home to. Me and Landon could not be happier!

1 comment:

  1. That looks soo cute!! I love Greg Olsen!! That would be so awesome if you would ask! I am willing to travel to Provo or AF though. The Dr. I was thinking of going to is in Payson...so where do you work?

    ReplyDelete