Friday, April 2, 2010

Five Faves for Friday

It has been an unusually long week, this week! Its been very busy at work and tons of homework for my classes right after spring break. So I thought it would be fun to share 5 things that I have been loving this week!
.
I dont know why but I LOVE these cookies, and come on the "bunny" dough boy just makes you smile!
.
This has actually been on my Fave list for sometime now! But its even better for spring! Its the perfect light fresh citrusy smell! I love the grapefruit sent in it!
.
I kinda feel like an 80 year old woman admitting to this but Oatmeal Squares are my favorite cereal right now! They also make a great snack while I'm at work, there small and crunchy, the perfect  amount of sweetness and healthy! 


.
This came in the mail this week!!!! My favorite magazine by far! I love finding new amazingly good recipes to make. My new favorite, Lemon pepper fettucini alfredo! SO GOOD!

.
And last but not least.....Landon always makes my favorite list but this week he went out of his way to make me feel special! He has class in the morning and is gone before I wake up. But this week he got out of class early and drove up to Lehi and surprised me with flowers when I got to work! 
It was so sweet and way out of his way! I didn't have a vase for them so I had to fill up the sink and let them chill out there for the day!

.

I dont know if it because I have been stressed out that most of  my faves this week are food but stay tuned next friday for my next five faves of the the week!
.
What have been some of your favorite things in the past week?


2 comments:

  1. This is a fun thing to do and that was so sweet of Landon to bring you flowers to work. I wasn't going to post because I couldn't think of 5 things this week but then it came to me. I have 5 things that are always my favorite things, which are Erin, Michelle, Brenton, Alexa and Sean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Hope all is going well:)

    ReplyDelete