Friday, April 16, 2010

Five Faves for Friday...Edition 3

So this week it was a little harder to think of five things that made the week go by faster.
I had some big papers and presentations in my classes this week so I was pretty stressed, but here are the things that made the week semi bearable
.

So I had to give a presentation on sleep disorders and wanted something funny for my power point and came across Bizkit the amazing sleep walking dog! No matter how many times I watch this clip it makes me giggle!
.

If you have not guessed yet these are not MY feet, but since the weather has been warming up and the sun is starting to come out I cant wait to start on my summer CHACO tan! I LOVE these sandals!
.

Want another good laugh, Landon and I started watching The Big Bang Theory! Its hilarious! If you have not stumbled across this show already I would suggest adding it to your Netflix cue and adding a few good laughing fits to your week!
.
Chocolate Raspberry  Ice Cream Bar
I have a huge sweet tooth! Even more so when I am studying. I found this amazing treat on a late night study munchie run to the Maverik a few blocks from our apartment. Blue Bunny Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Bar's are amazing!
.
Nail Colour
Need a bright pick me up for spring? Here is mine! I usually stick with darker polish for my nails but saw this color and loved it! Sephora's OPI 'Lost with out my GPS' is a fun bright coral color that make you happy just putting it on!
.
What are some of your favorite things for spring and summer, or for a good laugh and stress relief?
Till next week!

5 comments:

  1. yay for chacos!! and now i want to know who's feet they are. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. So after I read your post last week I went out and bought the Vaseline moisture lock lotion. I'm right there with you about those bumps on my arms. Maybe its a Michelle thing? lol I don't know but Drs said I'd grow out of them...umm I'm 23 and they are still there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love The Big Bang Theory. We stumbled upon an episode during Season 2 and immediately went out and bought the first season. The waited impatiently for the second season to come out, bought it and got caught up. Now we watch season 3 religiously :)

    And I love chocolate raspberry things so I just might have to try out that ice cream. mmm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michelle!!!

    I have a question about your blog. When you have time, could you shoot me a quick email? Believe me, I am no spammer or weirdo. Just have a quick question to ask ya.

    crossjas@gmail.com
    Thanks!
    -Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh I showed Robbie that show of the dog and he laughed. I laugh just thinking about it. And I definitely like the blue nail polish better!!! It reminds me of cotton candy

    ReplyDelete