Monday, July 30, 2012

Freedom!

As I grow older I begin to realize the amazing gift of freedom we have in the wonderful USA. There will always be haters and naysayers, people who take for granted how much they have and those who have nothing but realize its more than other countries could dream of.


Remember in elementary school begrudgingly getting up to say the pledge of allegiance and listen to he national anthem every day. Well as I grow older and I realize the meaning behind those words, I am not ashamed to say that I cannot listen to the national anthem anymore without tearing up every time.
I am thankful for the brave men and women who do what I could never dare do and fight for our country. I am PROUD to be an American! Happy late 4th of July!


And a little Chaco American flare!

Much love and Freedom
Michelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment