Monday, July 30, 2012

Top Gun

So back in May we got this adorable menace!



We were not planning on ever getting a second cat, I really want a puppy but our current life is not puppy friendly. So when we saw home at the pet store I couldn't help myself!


It took Roxy a while to adjust to having a new kitten around but now they enjoy playing with each other!


It took us awhile to pick a name, but with all his energy and fearless attitude I couldn't help but think of one of my FAVORITE movies Top Gun, and so we named him Maverick and it fits him well!


It's so fun having a new kitten around, I will be sad when he gets bigger, but he loves being pet and will make a great lap kitty!

Unfortunately we will not be adding a goose to our line up!

Love
Michelle!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie!! We just adopted a new kitten at our work and named him maverick too. Kittens are such a joy to have around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that kitten is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete