Friday, May 21, 2010

Sunshine and Rain!


I hope you are ready for some super cheesy awesomeness because here it is! So earlier this week it had been super rainy and kinda put me in a poopy mood but Tuesday evening I walked out on our balcony and there was all of this wonderful sunshine coming through the poring rain and I could not help but get a huge smile on my face! The last time I remember the sun shining while it was raining was when Landon proposed to me! So it just took me back to that happy day! I called to Landon to come out to the balcony and I pointed to the sky with a big smile on my face he smiled and gave me a big kiss and said "just like when I proposed!"

So this is how cheesy I am. Some people tell me that it must have sucked to be proposed to in the rain, but I would not have had it any other way! So when I stepped out on our balcony and it took me back to that day I could not help but think how much it related to our marriage. Like every couple we have our disagreements (the rain) but no matter how bad it might get our love is still shining through the storm.

I love my Landon so much and I'm so lucky to have him, he is way way to good to me! And even though we fight sometimes about the stupidest stuff I can never stay mad at him for longer then 5 min, because he smiles at me and says "it much harder to me mad so let's just make up" and we do.

Love you Landon!

No comments:

Post a Comment