Monday, May 24, 2010

Race For the Cure!

First off I have to say I am so spoiled by my husband! I am posting this from my new IPad and LOVING it! It is perfect for school and work! And I can now stay better caught up ion things because I can work on them during the day when I have time!

This is what me and my sisters did a few weeks ago to honor my grandma who has survived breast cancer twice!





The day before mothers day we ran in the Susan G Koman Race For the Cure 5k for our Grandma! It was so much fun to do something like that with my sisters and we had a blast! And it was so amazing to see the thousands and thousands of people there racing in memory or to honor someone they love!

We came up with the ideas for our shirts and made them ourselves! Erin's husband Nathan freehanded the ribbon across the front and then I did the designs on the backs and put our names on the side!











We are so happy and thankful that our grandma is still with us and an amazing survivor! I hope that all the money they raised from this will help one day find a cure for breast cancer so that no one has to race 'in memory' of anyone again!

No comments:

Post a Comment