Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Due West

So a couple of weeks ago was the Springville Art City Days and one of my favorite country bands Due West was supposed to be performing so I was so excited to see them!

But unfortunately the beauty of Utah weather it started storming and rained out the show. I was so bummed! So after they canceled the show and most people fled for home the band took cover under a small ledge and plaed acoustic for the few of us that stuck it out in the rain!





I think that it showed how good of a band they are if they sound that good acoustic. They were also just really nice people as well. When the show was canceled they had already been paid and could have just headed back to the airport, but they stayed and sang for 20 people in the rain!





One of my favorite songs by them is called "Tell Her" and they sang it for Landon and I!

The next night the city had another band that Landon got to mix the sound for, and he was on cloud nine! Landon loves working doing sound for concerts!





After there was fireworks!







I had so much fun! I love city fairs! My stomach felt sick for the next few days because of all the junk food I ate!

No comments:

Post a Comment