Saturday, June 12, 2010

Five Faves for Friday....Edition 5

Well I think to start off this weeks favorites list My first favorite thing of the week is kinda an ode to the start of summer.....

#1-Outdoor Carnivals and city festivals! This past week has been both Orem Summerfest and Springville Art City Days! I love this time of year! The weather is finally warm and I love carnival rides!!!! And even more then carnival rides......carnival food! You can't get better then funnel cakes, scones and all things bad for your "diet".



#2-



Burts Bees is now my new favorite chapstick! It tastes good and makes my lips sooo soft! And I think its the best on chapped lips! And best of all, if you get the one in the small round tin.....it's wash proof!!!! I know from plenty of experience, i have one of these in every pair of scrubs I own and they get washed a lot! If you have ever washed a normal tube of chopstick yup know that it melts and gets everywhere! Not this, it stays in the tin so you dint have to get a new one and you won't have waxy spots on all your cloths!

#3-





Due West is a country band that I like, and I got to meet them this week (another post about that later)! But they were the nicest guys! And sing some great music! So if you like country music check them out!

#4-





So I am now repeating myself.....but that's how much I love these! They have totally made my week!

#5-





Landon the cute husband that he is surprised me this week with this bag! I saw it at the bookstore and wanted it so bad because it would double as my backpack and purse without being to big and bulky! I LOVE IT! And i also love that I have such a thoughtful husband!

So it's been a good week except for the rain :( hopefully next week the sun comes back out! Anybody else have some thing that made your week great?

No comments:

Post a Comment