Thursday, June 10, 2010

Rice Cake Heaven!

They better have rice cakes in heaven, then I will be happy! I know I sound like a health nut now but I'm not, anybody who knows me can attest to my never ending sweet tooth! I don't like plain rice cakes they make me gag... But these....


Are amazing!!!!! I could seriously eat a pack of these a day, Im an addict! They have the Carmel corn flavor and also apple cinnamon and chocolate chip, how can you go wrong! They also have flavors such as ranch and a spicy one but i have not ventured away from the sweet ones long enough to try them (if anyone tries the other flavors before I get a chance let me know how they are!). My co-workers make fun of me for how many of these i down a day!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bite size ones. And I don't feel too guilty feeding them to katryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love these too! We always buy the apple cinnimon ones.... maybe we'll have to try caramel corn next time!

    ReplyDelete