Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Parade of Homes

Every year I look forward to going to this....





I love looking at all the houses, and seeing what money can buy and getting some decorating ideas!

But every year it makes me want one of these...



I don't necessarily want the million dollar houses they have, I can't understand spending that kind of money...mostly because we are nowhere close to having that kind of money. I also don't understand needing that much space and that much stuff. I would just be happy with a small house for me and Landon and maybe +1, 2 or 3 later down the road.

There were a few houses that were in our price range which made me happy because I want nothing more then to have my own hose that I can paint the walls and have a garden, and even a dog!

So after talking to a few builders we are stashing away cash so that hopefully by this time next year we will be homeowners!

No comments:

Post a Comment