Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Killer Hamsters

So the other night Landon and I had some time to go catch a movie. So we picked this one...



I actually really like it, it was funny and had it's romantic parts and enough shooting and cars to keep Landon entertained as well! The only thing I am disappointed about this movie is that they had to throw the F word in at the end for no reason what so ever...kinda annoying. Other then that I would recommend this movie as a go see!

Also, when we were waiting for the movie to start theaters have commercials now...like we don't see enough commercials already! But this one had me busting up laughing! If you have not seen the hamster commercial for The Kia Soul then you HAVE to watch this! At first I was wondering if they were serious...come on rapping hamsters, I still hate the car! I think they look soo hideous! But the hamster idea was genius!



On other news I'm starting to like my new job, I keep trying to find little things to help me get over missing my old co workers. This is one I found today....




OUTDOOR LAP POOL! There is a fitness center next door to me and they let the hospital employees use the facilities for FREE!!! So this morning I packed up my swimming stuff and I went lap swimming on my lunch break! It felt so amazing! I haven't had much time to work out or even more to make it to the pool to actually swim laps, so it's so nice I have a pool that is so close and convenient! I'm going to try and make this a daily habit now, even though I can only spend about 30 min in the pool it's well worth it and such a relaxing break from my hectic work and school grind.

2 comments:

  1. When I saw your facebook post I thought the movie name was Michelle and Landon's Killer Hampsters. Sean liked the commercial

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome you get to go swimming on your lunch break! I'm jealous. Funny thing-we've got a pool across the street (Blake's grandma) and last year I think I got in it three times. I need to take advantage of it. Glad you are enjoying the water:).

    ReplyDelete